Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thing 689


Girl, did I have a good time working on this set of things. Did get some assistance from a dear friend as how to proceed which was very helpful. That's what teams are for - isn't it - to help one another.

So, lets see what I did. Oh, yeah had some fun with the FLICKR MASHUPS - took a picture of one of the the librarians I had and turned her into a magazine cover. She was Ms June. A very helpful person to find out about story times and other library related things. Learned about download, upload and the possibilty of overload if you are really frustrated with what you are attempting to do. But, hey it all worked out in the end.

The next two were fairly easy once I got the hang of what and how to do it. Set up several feeds. Hooked up with the BALD GEEK and a BOOKCHICKJEN and a tea place. Had to do that one because you know I am a cup of tea looking for a good time

Next got hooked up with the wizard - you know MERLIN - and saw some cool stuff out there in the various library lands. Me and bookchick came up with a cool idea for a new logo for HCPL after looking at some other logos for various libraries. Did a drawing, took a picture of it and hopefully will be successful in putting it into my blog -


I DID IT !!!!!!! I imported a picture from my camera onto my computer then into my blog

No comments: