Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tech 7

By technology I assume you mean "modern" not some of the older stuff like "abacus", "slide rulers" and "paper and pencil"
What interest me right now is how easy some of the technology out there is once you understand it. I can see how easy it is to get hooked on some of it, especially the games and stuff. Girl, if I had me a big screen TV and some games you might never see me. I enjoyed the tennis and the bowling. You're almost getting some exercise when you play those. Games don't have to be solitary, invite some friends over and play bowling, tennis, race car driving or what ever suits your fancy.
Also, it's fun to see how you can get various technology to interact with each other. For instance your digital camera and your computer. You can take your pictures and then get them put on a disk or download them to your computer. Send them to friends and family or download them to a BLOG or insert in a letter, article, or whatever. That's so cool that you don't have to wait for snail mail to keep in touch with others

No comments: