Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thing 3

Have done Thing 3 and set up my blog, added a pictureor two to make it somewhat interesting. What will this do to my life as a normal person? Will I now be known as a techie since I have passed into the world of 'technology". will I have better communication skills or will I be speaking in tongues? or is that writing in tongues? Not sure how that works. Will I change into a mad computer person with various personalities emerging whenever I 'm near a computer? Please somebody help this carrot find its way home?

2 comments:

ChunkyPiglet said...

Cool blog. But please don't become one of those people that eventually lose sight of reality and the only thing they live for is re runs of Star Trek: the Next Generation and their BLOG!!!!!!

CarrotTop said...

It was not the next generation, but the original with Captain Kirk and Mr Spock, Mr Sulu and Bones, Scotty and Uhura. The rest were not up to this standard and could not stand the test of time.