Friday, June 29, 2007

FISH Meeting at Thing 18

Girl, did I have fun in thing #18. Tried out Zoho Writer and typed up an agenda for the branch circulation meeting and had it PUBLISHED to the blog. Was that cool or what. This had so many other options then regular word programs. It allowed me to go back and make some changes and republish. It could be shared with someone else, insertion of web link. Most of these were at the click of the mouse. It was easy to create an account or I was getting better at it. If I had wanted to it would insert pictures from my desktop or disk into the document. That certainly could liven up an agenda. Heres to creative and innovative ways of doing the dull and humdrum writing we must do at times.


July 25, 2007

11 a.m.

Called by: Christy Dixon

Timekeeper: Jennifer Meadows

Notetaker: Tyler Peterson

Discussion topics

Second self check out

SRP

Sunday Schedules

Upcoming Holiday leave

Progress on Goals

Progress on Learning 2.0

No comments: