Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Great and Awesome Tech Fair

Thing 4
I paid attention to the man behind the curtain and learned some cool stuff, dude at the fair. I always knew fairs were cool places to be. The knowledge of our staff concerning emerging technology was awesome. I learned something at each station. I liked what WIKI meant - What I know is... At this point its not much. I played some tennis with 3 other people and hit a few good balls. Serena and Venus Williams have no worries from me. All in all it was good 3 hours. Blog has been registered with the Tech Fair Ringmasters. This may be funnier then I thought.

2 comments:

IrmBrown said...

Great! So happy it worked for you. We had fun too.

CarrotTop said...

Thanks Webmaster and glad people had fun. There was this one dude playing guitar that looked like he was having a blast.